We'd love to have you visit on Sunday! Here are some things you'll want to know:
- When you arrive you will be greeted and directed where to park by our friendly traffic folks
- We have a handy drop off area right in front of the church building as well as disabled, expectant mothers and elderly parking.
- Our welcome table is staffed by helpful people who can answer your questions.
- We have a short guest reception after each meeting (around noon) with light refreshments where you can find out more about Crossway and ask questions you might have about us.
- Our facility is handicapped and wheelchair accessible
- Every Sunday we seek to remember and celebrate what is of first importance: Jesus, the Son of God, has come in the flesh to live a perfect life on our behalf, die a substitutionary death, and rise from the dead, so that we might be forgiven and reconciled to God. This gospel, or good news, is what we remind ourselves of as we sing, pray, read Scripture, give, hear God's Word preached, participate in the sacraments, and fellowship together.
- Our meetings normally last around two hours
- Our children's ministry, Entrust, provides care and instruction for 1-year-olds through fifth graders.
- During the meeting we provide a room with a video feed for mothers with infants.