Sola is for young adults, ages 18-30. We gather twice a month to study God's word, to fellowship and to encourage one another.
Sola will meet on Friday nights, at 7:30pm, on the following nights:
- August 24th - SOLA Fall Kickoff (7:00-10:00 PM)
- September 14th - SOLA Meeting (6:00-8:00 PM, building)
- Septmber 29th - SOLA fun event (away)
- October 5th - SOLA Meeting (7:30pm – 9:30pm, building)
- October 26th - SOLA fun event (6:00pm-9:00pm, building)
- November 2-4th – THRIVE Conference (Covenant Fellowship Church)
- November 9th - Press On Conference (away)
- November 23rd - SOLA fun event (away)
- December 14th -SOLA Meeting (7:30pm – 9:30pm, building)
- December 21st - SOLA Christmas Party (7:00pm – 10:00pm, building)
Sola is the Latin word for alone, and it was the cry at the heart of the Protestant Reformation. As the Reformers studied and applied God's Word, they developed 5 slogans that summarized their differences from Rome:
Sola Fide (Faith alone),
Sola Gratia (Grace alone)
Solus Christus (Christ alone)
Sola Scriptura (Scripture alone)
Soli Deo Gloria (to God alone be the glory)
These 5 "alones" of the Reformation are some of the most foundational aspects of the Christian's life, and they help us to understand the grace of God that he extends to us in the gospel.
Check out the calendar to see when and where Sola meetings occur.
Feel free to contact Josh for more information about SOLA: email@example.com