Sola is for singles, ages 18-30. We gather twice a month to study God's word, to fellowship and to encourage one another.
Sola will meet on Friday nights, at 7:30pm, on the following nights:
- January 19th – SOLA MEETING – PART 3 – MESSY GRACE SERIES
- February 2-4 – Winter Retreat – “UNIFIED”
- February 16th – SOLA MEETING – PART 4 – MESSY GRACE SERIES
- March 2nd – SOLA end of Winter event!
- March 16th – SOLA meeting
- March 30th – Good Friday service
Sola is the Latin word for alone, and it was the cry at the heart of the Protestant Reformation. As the Reformers studied and applied God's Word, they developed 5 slogans that summarized their differences from Rome:
Sola Fide (Faith alone),
Sola Gratia (Grace alone)
Solus Christus (Christ alone)
Sola Scriptura (Scripture alone)
Soli Deo Gloria (to God alone be the glory)
These 5 "alones" of the Reformation are some of the most foundational aspects of the Christian's life, and they help us to understand the grace of God that he extends to us in the gospel.
Check out the calendar to see when and where Sola meetings occur.