The Women's Ministry of Crossway Church exists to strengthen the women of Crossway Church as we seek to glorify God in the work that he has given us to do, and to provide opportunities for us to strengthen others as we seek to glorify God by loving and serving His people.
We endeavor to accomplish this through a variety of venues for fellowship, encouragement and serving, while we celebrate being women who are called to reflect our joyful and magnificent Savior in all that we do.
Please check the calendar for upcoming events or check out the information below.
Women’s Ministry calendar for 2017-2018
The Women's Ministry Team would like to let you know of upcoming dates to put on your calendar for women's events here at Crossway. We're looking forward to this year!
We want to encourage you that all the women's ministry events at Crossway are open to guests! We always make our plans with guests in mind. So don't hesitate to invite people to any women's event.
- October 18th
- March 21st
- July 18th
- November 29th we will be offering a variety of workshops. We are still in the planning stages for some of them--- but we can announce that Dawn Mellinger has agreed to doing a holiday flower workshop. More information will be coming as we nail down the details.
- We would also like to offer more workshop events in the winter/spring. We'll let you know details as we get them......and if anyone if interested in doing a workshop, please contact the Women's Ministry Team. We're looking for you!!
Moms & Tots group:
- We're excited about our Moms & Tots group this year. We will be meeting 10 consecutive Wednesday's. January 24th---March 28th from 10:00am - 11:30am.
- Registration and details will be forthcoming.
Women's 50+ Tea:
- April 14, 2018 -- invite guests -- we look forward to this event!
We have a few other plans in the works and will let you know as soon as we can confirm them. Thank you for your joyful participation in the community of women here at Crossway. The Lord has good things for us in the days ahead. He wants to build us into a strong community of faith.
Looking forward to doing this together,