Indoor Service Guidelines
- Those who are immuno-compromised or are ages 65+ may desire to watch our services online (via YouTube Livestream) or sit in the reserved seating at the front left corner of the auditorium.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to ensure you are seated before the start of service.
- Those sitting in this area are invited to enter and exit the building from the designated entrance at the very front of the auditorium in order to bypass the lobby and limit contact with others. This entrance is situated at the far east side of the building just off the handicap parking lot.
- Individuals sitting in the reserved seating area are asked to wear a mask at all times.
- A designated offering basket and communion elements will be made available prior to being seated.
- The 2nd floor restrooms are designated for those sitting in reserved seating.
- Attendees are welcome to wear face masks; however, they are not required. Those without masks are asked not to enter the reserved seating area at the front of the auditorium.
- Offerings and tithes can be dropped in the designated boxes at the rear of the auditorium before the service begins. Offering baskets will not be passed during the service. Online giving is a great option as well.
- Communion elements (on applicable Sundays) will be distributed by the ushers before being seated. If for some reason you did not receive them, please see an usher.
- In the auditorium, numerous rows have been removed in order to provide for more spacing. Within the same row, two empty chairs should be left between families or individuals not attending together.
- The lobby restrooms are available for general use. Note: the restrooms on the 2nd floor have been designated for those sitting in the reserved seating area.
- The infant care room will be open; however, Entrust children’s ministry is not being offered at this time.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times and should not allow them to roam or play unattended.