Indoor Service Guidelines
- Those who are immuno-compromised or are ages 60+ may desire to sit in the reserved seating at the front left corner of the auditorium.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to ensure you are seated before the start of service.
- Those sitting in this area are invited to enter and exit the building from the designated entrance at the very front of the auditorium in order to bypass the lobby and limit contact with others. This entrance is situated at the far east side of the building just off the handicap parking lot.
- Individuals sitting in the reserved seating area are asked to wear a mask at all times.
- A designated offering basket and communion elements will be made available.
- Attendees are welcome to wear face masks; however, they are not required. Those without masks are asked not to enter the reserved seating area at the front of the auditorium.
- Offerings and tithes can be dropped in the designated boxes at the rear of the auditorium before the service begins. Offering baskets will not be passed during the service. Online giving is a great option as well.
- The infant care room will be open, and Entrust is being offered for children ages 1-3.